This is a beautiful detached stone built cottage facing a triangular courtyard with the two other cottages and the swimming pool building. Downstairs is a sitting/dining area with tiled floor, wood burning stove, TV, DVD and Apple TV with Netflix.
A couple of steps lead up to the kitchen, including a full range of kitchen units and slate floor.
A small winding staircase leads up to the landing off which are two bedrooms, one with a king size four poster bed and the other with two singles. The bathroom has bath, shower, loo and wash basin.
Peacock Cottage has its own secluded area of lawn with garden furniture and barbecue.
Combinations of our smaller cottages can be let together to sleep up to 10 – Dining facilities can be arrange to allow you to eat as a group.
- 2 bedrooms sleeping 4 people (plus1 cot)
1 king-sized four poster room
1 twin room
1 family bathroom with bath and shower
- Living / dining room. With TV, DVD and Apple TV with Netflix
- Well equipt kitchen with dishwasher
- Private garden with garden furniture and barbecue
- Dining facilities for 10 when Peacock, Aylesbury and Bantam Cottages are let together
- Parking for 1 car (more by arrangement only)
- Shared laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryer (shared with Aylesbury and Bantam)
- 4 star gold
- Friday changeover for full weeks and Monday or Friday for short breaks