The luxurious Old Farmhouse is the original house on the site with a number of features including old beams and a listed staircase believed to date from the Sixteenth Century. It has it’s own south facing lawn and terrace with with table, seating, barbecue and hot-tub all with extensive views.
The huge and spectacular kitchen is built around a large island unit topped with a big slab of marble. With washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, 5 hob Range cooker with double oven.
A secret door links to the Georgian House so that both can be taken together.
Leading off the kitchen is a large L-shaped room Sitting and Dining areas with wood-burning stove and a minstrel’s gallery above, with comfortable settees, a dining table and chairs. There is a TV, DVD and Apple TV with Netflix.
In the main bedroom a super king size double four-poster bed with, marble-lined en-suite shower room. Twin bedded room, luxurious main marble-lined family bathroom, and a further twin bedroom with new ensuite shower room on the ground floor. The new shower room gives those with slight mobility problems downstairs facilities.
- 3 bedrooms sleeping 6 people (plus 2 cots)
1 super king-sized four poster room with en-suite shower room
2 twin rooms one with ensuite shower room
1 family bathroom with bath and shower
- Downstairs shower and bedroom offer access for those with slight mobility difficulties
- Large living / dining room (with wood burning stove, TV, DVD and Apple TV with Netflix)
- Large well equipt kitchen with dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Private garden and terrace with garden furniture and barbecue
- Private hot tub
- Parking for 2 cars (more by arrangement only)
- Links through secret door to the Georgian House – both houses together sleep 15 – the Old Farmhouse also has dining facilities for 15 when linked
- 5 star gold
- Friday changeover for full weeks and Monday or Friday for short breaks