Coulscott’s biggest luxury property with five bedrooms sleeping ten people (plus 2 cots). This barn was beautifully converted about 8 years ago and has just been extensively refurbished.
The front door of the Old Barn leads in to a large well equipt kitchen (complete with a four door aga). There is a table with seating for 10. To the side of the kitchen is a cloakroom / utility room and downstairs loo. Leading on from the kitchen is a stunning triple height drawing room, the gallery above this has wonderful views down the valley and opens on to private decking complete with hot tub, barbecue and garden furniture. A corner of the gallery is used as a snug, with a comfy sofa.
The first bedroom is on the ground floor, it has super king size bed and ensuite shower room as well as a beautiful sunroom complete with comfy divans (the sun room opens up on to a small private terrace and lawn). Above is a bedroom with a king size bed – this is connected to the family bathroom and has its own balcony with views down the valley. Up in the beams of the barn is a cosy twin bedroom.
At the opposite end of the building is the Family Suite. This contains a large bedroom (which opens up on to the decking and has views across the valley) with a super king size bed, a dressing room and an ensuite shower room. Above the Master bedroom is another twin bedroom / play room. It is accessed through the main bedroom but is completely separate and has two full sized twin beds.
- 5 bedrooms sleeping 10 people (plus 2 cots)
1 super king-sized with ensuite shower room
1 king-sized with ensuite bathroom (also accessible from landing as family bathroom)
1 standard twin room
1 super king-sized with en-suite shower room (master suite)
(plus twin room in enclosed mezzanine above master suite)
- Large open plan drawing room (with wood burning stove and TV, DVD and Apple TV with Netflix) with galleried mezzanine opening on to decking
- Snug on gallery above drawing room
- Large well equipt kitchen with AGA, table for 10 & dishwasher
- Large cloakroom off kitchen (washing machine and tumble dryer)
- Downstairs loo
- Large private decking with garden furniture and barbecue. Small private terrace and lawn
- Private hot tub
- Parking for 3 cars (more by arrangement only)
- 5 Star Gold (Visit Britain)
- Friday changeover
- We do not accept dogs in, or take large multiple cottage bookings for, the Old Barn