Coulscott’s second largest luxury property with five bedrooms sleeping nine people (plus 2 cots). This was the grand extension built about 200 years ago to the front of the original early farmhouse. It has a secret door linking its Dining Room to the Kitchen of The Old Farmhouse. The two properties can thus be taken together and will sleep between them fifteen people (plus 2 cots in each house).
The front door and entrance hall of The Georgian House are flanked by large, beautifully decorated, Dining and Sitting rooms. Above these are two big double bedrooms each with en suite facilities and with windows commanding wonderful views down the valley. Between them is a tiny but delightful room with a single bed built in under the large window and with the same view.
The remainder of the house is to the rear and has smaller, older, beamed rooms.The hallway leads back to a utility room and loo and then into a snug and thence to the large well equipped kitchen complete with long kitchen table and seating. To the front of the kitchen is the enormous garden room with wide glass doors opening onto the terrace.
The garden room contains a table tennis table and bar billiards table and opens on to the private south facing terrace and lawn complete with hot tub, barbecue and garden furniture.
Upstairs to the back of the house is a passageway to the delightful oak beamed, marble lined family bathroom with glass walk in shower enclosure, roll top bath, and wash hand basin. Next to that are two further bedrooms one again with ancient beams and each with twin beds.
- 5 bedrooms sleeping 9 people (plus 2 cots)
2 king-sized with en-suite shower rooms
2 twin rooms
1 single room
1 large family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower
- Large dining room with wood burning stove
- Large drawing room with wood burning stove and TV, DVD, Apple TV with Netflix
- Large well equipt kitchen with American fridge freezer & dishwasher
- Second sitting room (snug), with flat screen TV & DVD
- Private games room with bar billiards & table tennis
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in cupboard in games room
- Private garden and terrace with garden furniture and barbecue
- Private hot tub
- Parking for 3 cars (more by arrangement only)
- Links through secret door to Old Farmhouse – both houses together sleep 15 – the Old Farmhouse also has dining facilities for 15
- 5 Star Gold (Visit Britain)
- Friday changeover for full weeks and Monday or Friday for short breaks