This is a gem of a little stone built cottage facing a triangular courtyard with the two other cottages and the swimming pool building.
Downstairs is one room comprising sitting/dining area with TV, DVD and Apple TV with Netflix. It has a sofa, armchair and oak dining table and chairs. At one side is the well equipped kitchen with dishwasher.
The staircase leads up to the bedroom with a king size four-poster bed. It is beautifully decorated with Nina Campbell wall paper and it has a large Persian rug. A small cot room with wooden cot is off the bedroom, which is ideal for giving parents and their baby a good night. The separate wet room is marble lined with a lovely solid marble basin
Outside in the communal courtyard is garden furniture for the use of Bantam guests only.
Combinations of our smaller cottages can be let together to sleep up to 10 – Dining facilities can be arrange to allow you to eat as a group.
- 1 bedroom sleeping 2 people (plus cot room off the bedroom)
King-sized four poster room
En-suite marble wet room
- Open plan living room (with TV, DVD and Apple TV with Netflix) / dining room / well equipped kitchen room (with dishwasher)
- Garden furniture in courtyard
- Dining facilities for 10 when Peacock, Aylesbury and Bantam Cottages are let together
- Parking for 1 car (more by arrangement only)
- Shared laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryer (shared with Aylesbury and Bantam)
- Four star gold
- Friday changeover for full weeks and Monday or Friday for short breaks