A lovely stone built cottage facing a triangular courtyard with the two other cottages and the swimming pool building.
Down stairs the kitchen, well equipped, is open plan with the kitchen / dining area. Equipped with a TV, DVD and Apple TV with Netflix. There is a fine view from the main window.
Upstairs to the bathroom and two bedrooms. One with views and four poster king-sized bed. The other has twin beds.
Outside is a private enclosed terrace with garden furniture, barbecue and views.
Combinations of our smaller cottages can be let together to sleep up to 10 – Dining facilities can be arrange to allow you to eat as a group.
- 2 bedrooms sleeping 4 people (plus 1 cot)
1 king-sized four poster room
1 twin room
1 family bathroom with bath and shower
- Large open plan living room (with TV, DVD and Apple TV with Netflix) / dining room / well equipped kitchen room with dishwasher
- Private terrace with garden furniture and barbecue
- Dining facilities for 10 when Peacock, Aylesbury and Bantam Cottages are let together
- Parking for 1 car (more by arrangement only)
- Shared laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryer (shared with Aylesbury and Bantam)
- 4 star gold
- Friday changeover for full weeks and Monday or Friday for short breaks